Redacre Growing Project Ltd
What type of information we have
We currently collect and process the following information:
- First name and last name;
- Email address;
- Postal address;
- Phone number;
- Payment amounts and dates made to Redacre Growing Project Ltd;
- Membership details including plot number, sub-group membership;
- Community Hours worked;
- We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18.
How we get the information and why we have it
The personal information we process is provided to us directly by you for one of the following reasons:
- When joining as a member of Redacre Growing Project;
- When signing up for our email newsletter*.
*For the purposes of our email newsletter subscription we only collect and process the following information: first and last name; email address.
Under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the lawful bases we rely on for processing this information are:
- Your consent. You are able to remove your consent at any time. You can do this by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org;
- We have a contractual obligation.
What we do with the information we have
We use the information that you have given us in order to:
- Manage membership of the Redacre Growing Project;
- Inform members about Redacre Growing Project (email newsletters).
How we store your information
Membership application information is securely stored and accessed from our own website database server. Redacre Growing Project Ltd will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice and no transfer of your personal information will take place to any other organisation without consent or, unless we have a legal obligation to do so.
We keep your information for as long as you are a member of the Redacre Growing Project. At such a time you cease to be a member we will then dispose your information by removing it along with any backups.
If you are a member or non-member subscribing to our email newsletter you can unsubscribe and remove your information from our mailing list at any time by following the link contained within the newsletter.
Your data protection rights
Under data protection law, you have rights including:
- Your right of access - You have the right to ask us for copies of your personal information.
- Your right to rectification - You have the right to ask us to rectify information you think is inaccurate. You also have the right to ask us to complete information you think is incomplete.
- Your right to erasure - You have the right to ask us to erase your personal information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to restriction of processing - You have the right to ask us to restrict the processing of your information in certain circumstances.
- Your right to object to processing - You have the the right to object to the processing of your personal data in certain circumstances.
- Your right to data portability - You have the right to ask that we transfer the information you gave us to another organisation, or to you, in certain circumstances.
- You are not required to pay any charge for exercising your rights. If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you wish to make a request.
How to complain
You can also complain to the ICO if you are unhappy with how we have used your data.
The ICO's address:
Information Commissioner's Office
Helpline number: 0303 123 1113